Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 60612 : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Bradley Eggers answered:
911 Home Inspector did a great job of answering and detailing some of the specifics regarding the rehab in a 203(k) loan. It is very important to go with an experienced lender if you are planning on using the 203(k). At Ardain, we have been regulary closing these loans for over 10 years. The owner of our company blogs on the 203(k) from time to time. You can read his entries here:

Also visit HUD's website for information:

You can find HUD-approved lenders in your state that have recently closed a FHA 203(k) loan at:

Hope this helps. Call me or email me anytime.

Bradley Eggers
Loan Originator
Ardain Mortgage Corp
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice