Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in 60605 : Real Estate Advice

  • All42
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Sat Apr 11, 2015
Carlo Ruth answered:
No, the green permit program is through the Building Dept, which is separate from the Zoning Dept. It can be confusing.

Perhaps you are thinking of the 15% FAR bonus for existing nonconforming buildings. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice