Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in 60435 : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Michael Sims answered:
The best thing you can do is check with an attorney who handles family law and real estate. It is fairly easy to check the local county recorder to see if she has any recorded interest in the property. One good family law attorney in Joliet is Paul Boetto at 815-726-7309. He would be the best one to consult. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice