Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 60076 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Thu Feb 23, 2017
Karen Peyton answered:
I don't really understand your question, so I'll assume you're speaking of a down payment. If doing an FHA loan, your family should be able to contribute "gift funds" without any problem as long as they will agree in writing the funds do not have to pay repaid.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Josh Legum answered:
You dont need a real estate agent. They just help procure places to purchase/sell .You need a real estate attorney.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Josh Legum answered:
Yes. Property transactions are public record and after a short time you can confirm it.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon May 13, 2013
Geoff Ommen answered:
2 bedroom freestanding homes are a rarity. Older comps in the MLS will be your best source for a starting point. Once you determine if an agent will help you in the process, they will be able to research the information necessary and advise you accordingly.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 11, 2009
Nike (Nikki) Fasanya, aka Nike Knows Mortgages! answered:
In addition Ben, please note that you only really need a 203k Plan Consultant for a Regualr 203k loan (over $35,000.00). You normally would not need one for a 203k streamline loan.
Hope that helps.

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice