Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

60005 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Dan Drake answered:
Hi David, in order to get the most advertising bang for your house, you must be listed with a licensed Realtor who gets the house on the MLS. Once their it will feed over to Trulia. However, keep in mind that there are other ways to enhance your listing on Trulia and your agent should have the resources and knowledge in order to get that done. If you need anymore advice please feel free to call me at 847-347-3484. Dan Drake, Keller Williams ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Dan Drake answered:
With a short sale, most lenders will want to see at least 3 years from the date of your short sale closing. However some are more lenient that others. Your best bet would be to call a few mortgage brokers to get their expect advice. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 28, 2013
Sue O'Kane answered:
If you are interested in NACA, the first step in the purchase process is to attend a NACA Homebuyer Workshop which is open and free to everyone. Go to or click on this link to find a workshop near you.

Once you have passed through this stage, THEY will find you an agent that is familiar with the NACA program that services the area in which you are searching....

Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Paul Fijalkowski answered:
Hi Dave,

Only Realtor can post homes on Trulia so you would have to hire one. For sale by owners are not allowed here.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.

Have a great day.
Paul Fijalkowski
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Marco Gomez & The Reach Team answered:
The questions you should have asked are the following:
Who does the agent represent?
What time frame do I have to respond?

If the agent represents the bank through sellers agency there is nothing you can do as she is obligated to have their interest in mind. If however you hired the agent and signed a buyers agency contract then you do have legal recourse, albeit a hard uphill battle and one which you will need an attorney for. Good luck and I hope you get the home!!

Marco Gomez
Associate Broker
The Good Life Team
Keller Williams Landmark
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice