Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 55431 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Thu Apr 2, 2015
Christopher Block answered:
A better option may be to ask your title company ok? That is their main job to the seller in a real estate transaction, and they are responsible for the "master HUD" that breaks down all fees.


... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice