Foreclosure in 55379 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
My husband had a home prior to our marriage now the home is in Foreclosure with a date of May 09th, 2014. Can my husband deed me the house?
Probably, but then you'd have a home in foreclosure too. Adding or changing the name on a deed won't cancel the mortgage. In fact, you may accelerate the process due to a "D ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 19, 2014 Foreclosure in 55379
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Scott County > Shakopee > 55379 > Foreclosure in 55379
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer