Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 55088 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Terry McCarl…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Terry McCarley answered:
Contact a local Realtor® who can represent you as a buyers agent. They will be able to get you the information you need on the property as well as arrange for you to view the property. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice