Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

54703 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Mon Apr 10, 2017
Megan Adams answered:
Hello, I just came across your question here, if you are still looking for someone to help you I would be happy to, please contact me via email at

Thank you,
Megan Adams
Chippewa Valley Real Estate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 28, 2016
Chong Lor asked:
If we wait until we sold our house, we may not have a place to stay while looking for a new house.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 14, 2015
Alan May answered:
That depends entirely on the language in the exclusive marketing agreement you signed with the listing agency.

check your contract, the answer is in there.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 18, 2014
Randy Stoker answered:
Did you list your house with a licensed Realtor? The Realtor is the only one who can "claim" the listing on Trulia. By claiming the listing all the inquiries are sent directly to the listing agent. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jun 9, 2013
jim answered:
Try Citizens Community Federal - they have in-house mortgage options.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Dave Tracy answered:
You very possibly can get a loan. You should sit down with your Lender and discuss the situation. I have had married couples buy a home when only one person was on the loan. If you need names of some lenders let me know. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 14, 2011
Mary Jo Bowe answered:
The top selling realtor at this time is Aaron Tiry, hower if you are looking for a company that has overall the top producing agents overall please feel free to contact Remax Affiliates, we would be happy to help with any real estate questions or concerns you may have. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 13, 2010
Ned Donnellan answered:
Hi Amanda,
Yes there are contract for deeds in the Eau Claire area. In Wisconsin we refer to them as Land Contracts. It is the same thing...the seller is providing the financing instead of a bank. Let me know if you would like me to begin a search. Also, let me know what type of property your are looking for. Thanks. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 13, 2010
The Raven Team answered:
The free site for EC County (those properties OUTSIDE the EC city limits, but within EC County) is

If you want info on properties WITHIN the city of EC, use this site:

If you need help with anything else, feel free to contact me at 715-577-0028. I was born and raised in Eau Claire and know this area well. Good luck in your home search!

Wendy Boulden
REMAX Affiliates
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice