Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 53562 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Jan 25, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
You and Dad should speak with an attorney and tax consultant.
Speak with an attorney, to get to the bottom of what you're trying to accomplish and the easiest way possible.
And speak with a tax consultant to estimate the extent of taxation if in fact a taxable event will occur (which is the reason to start with the attorney).

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 16, 2016
Eric Reusch answered:
Call Robert Procter at Axley Brynelson Law Office. You need an attorney, not a Realtor at this time. Good Luck, Eric
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 22, 2014
Judy Kalscheur answered:
Sure as long as the floor plan still makes sense and flows. If the room has a closet, like a bedroom would, it may be a little odd calling it a dining room. Also consider whether you are better off calling it a bedroom, depending on the number of bedrooms the house has, it may be better to have an additional bedroom vs. a dining room. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 12, 2010
Tyler Brown answered:
In CA the sellers have to give you a "notice to perform". The standard CA contract calls for a 48 hour notice to perfom, but there is room to negotiate the notice to perfom timeframe. I'm not sure if your state has a notice to perfom period or if your contract called for it, but I may suggest you ask a licensed professional about that.

Good luck.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 25, 2009
Kevin Campos answered:
Jiang, Yes, 1210 Devonshire sold in july 08 for $400k and 1205 Devonshire sold in may 2008 for $450k. Nothing has sold on Devonshire since then. Anything else you want to know just email me.
Kevin Campos
Howard and Williams Brokerage
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice