Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 50701 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Jul 11, 2014
Matthew Wikert answered:
Agree with Ellie Jo
if this is a real estate transaction you need to deal with a licensed realtor, or have an attorney of your choice assist you. You can always do transaction by yourself, but having an attorney or licensed realtor will make the transaction clean! You dont want any mistakes on legal documents! Using a professional will ultimately save you time and money. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice