Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 50266 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Jun 20, 2008
Tyler Osby answered:
If you know the property address, I'd be happy to help. Otherwise, you can usually find it one of two ways...

1) Look it up on the Polk County Recorder's website and look up the previous homeowner. Just determine the most recent mortgage and most likely that's the company that's handling things. Often if the mortgage was assigned, the assignment will also show up there.

2) Look up on the Polk County assessor's website. Usually they will show up as the owner of the property.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance on things!

Thanks again.

Keep creating...great conversation,

Tyler Osby
Wealth Creation Specialist
Four Legacies Mortgage
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice