Financing in 49506 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Southfield, MI
Tony Grech answered:
Need to refiance my Fannie Mae owned mortgage that I have since before 2009. Need to do the HARP program. Need a bank to manually underwrite.
Good morning,
So from what I gather, Fannie Mae's website indicates you are eligible for HARP, however then the lender runs it through DU (Fannies underwriting system) it does not indi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013 Financing in 49506
kcjtz, Home Owner in Orlando, FL
kcjtz answered:
I am trying to do a HARP mortgage but I need a manual underwrite. Who does them?
It is owned by Fannie Mae
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 3, 2013 Financing in 49506
Kellen Gracey,  in 33304
Kellen Gracey answered:
Are there any lenders that still do manual underwriting? We would like to buy but have no credit
You can do a no-score loan with the USDA if the property you are looking to purchase is in what's considered a "rural area".

There are manual underwriting programs through FHA availa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 3, 2009 Financing in 49506
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > 49506 > Financing in 49506
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer