Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 49091 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent can help you with any information you may want/need--if looking at a RealtyTrac ad-- you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner--again, any local agent can help you, contact any realty office and inquire. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Jill Shufflebotham answered:
Hi Joe-
Usually the asset company or agent servicing the listing will have something on the front door or a window. It may not stand out; but should be there. Most states require emergency contact information posted at the property. Laws vary state to state.... Try you can then select the state followed by selecting the city.

Good Luck to you!

Jill Shufflebotham-Wisconsin
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice