Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 48911 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sun Feb 12, 2012
Rob Buffington answered:
The best thing would be to seek legal counsel, but you should probably abstain from making any additional payments to the landlord until you have an answer from an attorney. I know this is probably not the answer you're looking for, but it's the best advise I have for you. Hope it works out ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 17, 2008
Mike Bowler Sr. answered:
Hi, I answered this yesterday, however it did not come through. You need to seek legal council, escrow your rent with an attorney and maybe start looking to move. You have some time however, the lanslord must be pocketing you rent and not making his or her payments. Mike ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice