Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 48451 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Nov 3, 2015
Sotoc2831 answered:
my house got sold in auction how much i have to pay to get it back
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 26, 2015
Mary Ann Stadler answered:
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Lisa Foster answered:
Im sure you are being represented by an attorney for the divorce proceedings... start with your divorce attorney. They will be able to guide you in the right direction.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Curly Sue answered:
1. Please stop yelling.
2. He refinanced your 2nd mortgage? If he is the only one on the note you wouldn't be responsible.
3. Yes, I would think you can get a lien on the house...if he ever sells & there's equity in the home you would be paid. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Russ Ravary answered:
You will be able to buy a house, so long as you show your divorce decree showing that you have no responsibilty for the debt. Your new mortgage company will accept that
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Anna answered:
There is not a specific way but I personally recommend Ryan Eashoo at Re/Max. His # is 234-1234. He sells a lot of houses in Linden, and also has a lot of buyers in Linden. He is very good at assisting his clients in purchasing HUD, Foreclosed, or short sale houses so that they may get the best amount of house for the best value. I know plenty of people who have used him and they have never been disappointed.!! :) ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice