Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 48331 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon Dec 19, 2016
Kressha asked:
Fri Apr 10, 2015
Victor Palushaj answered:

Please contact your realtor if you are working with one to make the necessary changes. Otherwise try contacting Trulia for assistance.

Victor Palushaj
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Marge Bennett answered:
You can file an ethics complaint with the local association of REALTORS or file a complaint with your state I division of real estate. You will need some sort of proof.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 13, 2012
My NC Homes Team answered:
Below is a link to the Michigan State Real Estate Commission whom you contact if you believe you are not being treated fairly. If you are working with a buyer broker they should contact the Broker in Charge of the lsiting company (or have their broker in charge make the call) and have them address your concerns. It is perfectly reasonable to demand that the Seller write "I have reviewed this offer with my agent" on the first page of the offer and have them sign and date it so you know it was presented. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Bob Schweiss answered:
i have bulk housing in southeastern mich.
let me know what your looking for.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice