Curb Appeal in 48327 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mike Stawizky,  in 48382
Mike Stawizky answered:
how can one become or get in touch with an REO clean up contractor?
I have some referrals for those contractors but are you looking for a contractor or do you want to become one? If you contact me I can give you a referral but I don't want t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012 Curb Appeal in 48327
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Waterford > 48327 > Curb Appeal in 48327
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer