Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 48302 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Sun Aug 24, 2014
Cornet.fabienne asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Kathy Persha answered:
The only way that you can buy it is to find out who is on the title. Then you would need to contact that person and offer to buy it from them. No one can sell it to you except the person who legally owns it.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Derek Bauer answered:

Yes, they, "can," be lowered, but very often the boards of review look at any type of distressed property differently than an arms-length transaction on a private sale. Get someone knowledged on your side to appeal them, and you may do okay.

Derek Bauer
Real Estate One
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice