Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 48225 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 6
Sun May 31, 2015
Lateva Woolfork answered:
Hello, I am a metro Detroit realtor! I have a few connections with lenders that can help you answer your question. You can email me
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Jessica Bateman answered:
Possible I think you need to speak to a broker about it though. I know some lenders can get you refinanced with a 580 score, just go to The Lenders Network to see if they can help they are awesome! ... more
2 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Bruce D. Boyd answered:
Dear Rookie,

I have a couple of people that may be able to help you. (1) Lisa Whitman at Mortgage One (586) 997-3533 (2) Tracy Kopinski at John Adams Mortgage (586) 566-3130.

Hopefully this helps you.

Bruce Boyd
Realty Executives Midwest
(586) 484-7447
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Alexander Greer answered:
You can check us out at and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Ann Anderson answered:
You either will have to have the income to support both debts or the investment property produces verifiable income for the past two years that you can use to off set the debt. If this is the case, then you should not have a problem qualifying for both.

I would advise going to separate residential lender and commercial lender. Most of the residential lender do not specialize in commercial and will try to take on your deal and co-broker it out. You will be able to get a better deal and service if you use two lenders.

In the case that both properties are residential, then you can use one lender. Be sure to negotiate your closing cost as the lender will have less work since most of your info that is in one file can be transfer to the new one.

The fact that it is a Fsbo has no bearing on the deal. You will need a purchase agreement, which you can have a local agent draft it for you or a real estate lawyer. I would not advise using a template one unless you know what you're doing.
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 26, 2008
Derek Bauer answered:
Dave - it appears this home was sold in the Summer of 2007 and doesn't appear to be currently active. Hope that helps ... need any help with anything, feel free to look me up at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice