Agent2Agent in 48212 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeri Patrick, Real Estate Pro in Pooler, GA
Jeri Patrick answered:
How do i get broker sponsor as a real estate investor?
I would contact a few real estate offices and speak to the broker to see how to start that process.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 27, 2015 Agent2Agent in 48212
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Wayne County > Hamtramck > 48212 > Agent2Agent in 48212
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer