Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Market Conditions in 48195 : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Maureen Francis & Dmitry Koublitsky answered:
I don't know about Southgate, but Birmingham has computers right in city hall that allow people to look up comps for property tax issues. Your first call might be to city hall.

Also check with the Realtor who sold you the house. I routinely do this for my clients, and I am sure your agent would be happy to do the same.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice