Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

48098 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Sun Jul 26, 2015
Ronald Yemmans II answered:

I recently sold a nice home that was decorated retro. Many people that came to my open houses commented on how OLD the home looked, The home did need some updates, but I believe that the retro look added to the comments. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 10, 2015
James Gostomski answered:
You are not required. But it is recommended so you have someone looking out for your best interest.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 26, 2015
Ronald Yemmans II answered:
Hello Cary,

There are many options including seeking the advice of your attorney.

Check Several:

Mortgage Brokers
Banks/Credit Unions

I am a local Realtor and have lived in Troy for nearly 40 years. I can recommend an excellent Mortgage broker you can speak with. Give me a call if you are interested in speaking with Bob.

Ronald Yemmans
Professional Realtor (R)
National Realty Centers Birmingham
Mobile: 248 840 8693
Office: 248 724 1234
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 1, 2015
Ronald Yemmans II answered:

If you have signed an addendum then you are bound by the terms.

You can ask the seller to negotiate, if they think you may walk away from the deal and give up your "earnest money deposit" they might be willing to. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 28, 2015
Ericka Booker answered:
Tue Apr 28, 2015
Ericka Booker answered:
Yes, I have ran into a redemption period property on the auction website Hubzu. Selling a property during the redemption period does't happen often, but you will run across these properties. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 28, 2015
Ericka Booker answered:
The answer to this question depends on your local markets property inventory. Oakland County, Michigan has low property inventory. With that being said; anytime is a good time to list here! ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 1, 2014
eyousif answered:
But Trulia allow listing props for rent?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 18, 2011
James Balk answered:
The relocation agreement should have contact info in it. If the date of the 28th is on the relocation agreement then that is most likely the date which the bank would like to have the occupants out by. The agreement should be offering cash to be out by a certain date(i.e 28th) or they will proceed with the eviction and take the cash for keys offer off the table. The eviction date has to be issued by a judge, and the occupants should have been served a notice of eviction with a court date. The judge will then determine when the eviction date is. Please feel free to contact me at 248-835-8621 and I can try to help answer more of your questions. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 8, 2010
Gita Bantwal answered:
Did you by directly from owner or had a buyers agent. If you had a good agent the agent would have made certain you recieved the documents . Contact an attorney if you have problems.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 9, 2008
Bob McClure answered:
good afternoon.....i would like to recommend mr. bill yochim, esq....i have known and done business with him for several years now....his office is (248) 341-1266 please mention that i referred you to him...also...i see that you are buying and selling....many title co's are either owned or have direct contact through their corporate underwriters to real estate attorneys..i hope that helps.......bob now- farmington, michigan (248) 974-4444....almost 14 yrs. experience.... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice