Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 48084 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Apr 27, 2015
Ericka Booker answered:
The Local Listing Broker, that is responsible for Bpo's and inspections on the subject property is usually able to get you cash for keys. Get the agents contact information, call and tell them that you want to move out of the property - but you don't have the cash to pay for moving expenses, etc. They usually give $500.00 - $5,000.00. depending upon the value of the property and the situation. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 19, 2015
RonS answered:
Seriously? The amount of time it took you to post this, could have been used to actually type in the words on an internet search of, "Fannie Mae Contact Number"...and you would get 1 (800) 732-6643 as a result. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Reema Sharma answered:
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Reema Sharma answered:
Search Advice