Property Q&A in 46825 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lewisfproe, Home Buyer in Morning View, KY
Lewisfproe asked:
I am wanting to build a storage unit/barn of sorts to house my toys. Toys are cars, 4 wheelers, camper, etc... and I want to have an apartment like suite where the loft includes a bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet, utility room, and a dinet. All on 5 to 15 acres that I'm presently looking for as a retirement location. How can I…
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 12, 2016 Property Q&A in 46825
Cvmyst11, Renter in Fort Wayne, IN
Cvmyst11 asked:
I cannot edit my listing 10110 sagebrush drive
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 5, 2016 Property Q&A in 46825
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Allen County > Fort Wayne > 46825 > Property Q&A in 46825
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer