Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

45895 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Mark Ryan-Mark Ryan Group answered:
By law you must receive notice, typically that is by certified mail. If they can not reach you that way then you have the notice as public that you reference... Sorry but if its at this point things do not look good... Keep working on it but I would get a back up plan in place... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice