Financing in 45431 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
If my home is foreclosed on will I be able to obtain a loan for a condo? I'm in the middle of a divorce and won't be able to afford house
Morgan sounds like you have a lot of financial issues going on. You need to talk to someone who does not have an agenda to make money off you like your BK attorney does.Here is a lnk to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 19, 2011 Financing in 45431
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Greene County > Dayton > 45431 > Financing in 45431
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer