Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 45424 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Jun 26, 2016
Geophen3 asked:
I live in the Dayton,Ohio are. Looking for a USDA Loan house(already approved, not in any incorp./ city limits. Country). I have a retained lawyer thru work. What all can they do? I need…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Grace Siefer answered:
No, once you have closed on a property, you do not have a 3 day right to cancel. If you are having issues with your house and it was not disclosed on the property disclosure forms, you need to consult with an attorney. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Tammy Murphy answered:
Do you have a contract? What dates were agreed to?? If the sellers fail to meet the terms of the contract then you have ability to file suit for performance. Did you use a Realtor?? They really should / would be helping you thru closing. If not, we're the sellers using a realtor? Might be worth seeing if they are also working to get to closing. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Kevin and Julie McLaughlin answered:
As mentioned, it would be in the contract - Contact your agent if you have questions.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice