Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 45373 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Jul 13, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are listed with a broker ask your agent to post the listing. If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed; if and when you do list with a broker, ask your agent to post the listing, or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Kim Yardlay answered:
One thing you may need to consider is that if your are going Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac financing that the income you get from renting your property in Nevada cannot count towards your income until you've acquired 2 years worth of documentation of the property being rented and it producing income.
This can be avoided by doing a non-freddie or fannie loan. The best was to do this is to consider working with a credit union-- which have their own rules around this, so be sure to ask-- or with smaller banks that generally do not sell of their loans and go by Frannie or Freddie rules.
Best wishes with your move!
If you need any assistance when you come to Troy, I'd be happy to help you!

Kim Yardlay
(937) 339-2500
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Kim Yardlay answered:
Whether or not it will cause any issues depends on your financial status. If you are able to buy before selling and can afford to carry two mortgages, it should not cause you any problems. If you must sell your home in order to buy, it can be a bit more trickier as the biggest goal is just getting your current home sold out there.
As far as financing goes, there is many options out there to choose from currently and interest rates are great! Make sure you find a REALTOR in your area that knows your goals and will price and market your home to try and sell it and get you here to Troy.
If your hoping to look sooner than later in Troy and find something you like, you always have the option of writing a contingent contract upon the sale of your property in Las Vegas.
If you do not already have a REALTOR in Las Vegas and are struggling to find one you are happy with, Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors in Troy can get you working with our Relocation department and help you find a REALTOR in your area and then assist you later on when your ready to start looking in Troy.
If you have any questions, please let me know! I'd be happy to help you however I can!
(937) 339-2500
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Kevin Johnson answered:
Hello Ross, We have seen some ease in the mortgage end and yes you can still get a loan, depending on what is driving your credit score down. If you haven't owned a home in three years you probably qualify for an OHFA loan, plus a few other options are available to you. We also have a local bank offering $5000 Down Payment Grants. Feel free to call me at 937-667-4375. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Tamara Westfall answered:
Dear Michael,
Is it possible that a Real Estate company or the company that you work for have a relocation program that can handle the sale of your home in the west?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice