Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

45050 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
On Craigs List for sure.

Not on Trulia, unless you are an Agent.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Jody answered:
I'm upside down too btw. It's YOUR EQUITY LOSS. They owe you. Call FHA first and ask for your endorsement date and FHA case number. Ask the what the have the value of your home at. As well as chase.... Then you need to read your local attorney generals office. Don't forget, the banks, HUD, Freddie, Fannie, ginnie, FHA....MALL THE GOVERNMENT. Google Ginnie loan issues, laws breached, HAMP and call your insurance agent to see if you are covered for help or if they owe you on ginnies underinsured 3rd party guarantee. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Dan Tabit answered:
Try local libraries or community centers, large Real Estate offices may have good meeting space they can let you use if they are sponsers.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Linda answered:
More specific feedback from potential buyers that have toured your house would be helpful. Most buyers want a house that is updated and move in ready. You may consider consulting a local stager in your area for specific suggestions about how to improve the appearance of your home. Your house needs to stand out from the others it is competing with. Best of luck. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice