Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

44123 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Tue Jul 28, 2015
Bd9421 asked:
looking for a condo or townhouse in Euclid or richmond heights, haven't lived in Cleveland in the last 30yrs so not to familiar with the neighborhoods anymore so how are those two areas…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 25, 2015
Arnonelinda answered:
Stay away from e. 185th. area. Look around e. 199th and Lakeshore area heading east. Check out Chardon Rd. up past Our Lady of the Lourdes shrine. Hadden St. area.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Apr 2, 2015
David Druzina asked:
Remove my rental 22131 CryatL AVE. eUCLID, oHIO 44123
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Mark's Of Excellence Team answered:
It depends on which suburb... Cleveland heights, South Euclid, Shaker Heights all require 1.5x's the amount of the repair to be held in escrow... Euclid is difficult as well, but manageable... ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Doris & Michael Wright answered:
First off, the deed has nothing to do with the mortgage. It just pertains to who has rights and responsibilities if something were to happen to to the homeowner. Ask an attorney to explain all the different / pros and cons of each type of deed. I am sure there are issues you have not thought of. Then give the title company your answer once you have decided. This is important so both of you are protected.

If you need a real estate attorney, I know a few. Call me at 440-231-0977
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 28, 2009
Kelli Glover answered:
Thank you for asking this question.

It should never take two years to sell a home. If it does you are doing a few key things wrong.

There are several things you need to do; for starters you will want to get a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This will show you what your house would go for in todays market. You should then access the CMA keeping in mind what you need to sell the home for.

If those two numbers are not close then you would want to really consider whether you even want to sell. It takes much more to sell a home than just putting a sign in the yard and praying for a buyer; here is where a Real Estate Professional comes in. They target the buyers who would be interested in your specifc type of home and create a specific marketing plan that would reach the target market group. Ask to see the plan in writing-then make sure to have them send a copy

So first I would start by asking for a CMA, I would try to find out as much the way the realtor works and what he or she values by reading their website or talking with someone who knows them if a friend/family member referred them.

You need someone who is dedicated to preserving our home values no matter where the community is; someone dedicated to helping their clients and who has a proven track record of doing so.

There are incentives here today that won't be here in a year from now for both the buyer and the seller so on that note you have to just see what is best for your family.

I would also find out what those Realtors who said put the house up for sale now has done for the community it will tell alot about their character and whether they are trustworthy.

I hope this answer helps you and its not too late; I see this post was done in September.

Have A Great Day!


Kelli Glover
Keller Williams
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 5, 2008
Svetlana Stolyarova answered:
Sorry to be a bad messenger but more likely situation will get worse after March 1 when new Fannie May pricing will be totally enforced. All Cuyahoga County is considered declining market which means higher underwriting standards and higher interest rates/pricing of the financing for those borrowers who have less than 30 % down payment and lower than 720 credit score. We don't have enough perfect borrowers for Euclid homes... I would do more aggressive marketing NOW. If you list your home exclusively, please consult with your agent.
Good luck in your sale!
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice