Home Selling in 44077 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
can I quit claim my share of home to spouse & get my half of equity while still married? My husband makes 4 x what I do, won;t get life ins to
Consider consulting with an attorney, he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation; accurate advice prevents future problems.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2011 Home Selling in 44077
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Lake County > Painesville > 44077 > Home Selling in 44077
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer