Moving in 39042 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


oroper6711, Other/Just Looking in Brandon, MS
oroper6711 answered:
Home owner has been transferred, need to sell home ASAP
Hello Cheryl, I went by your house today and I am interested in purchasing your home if you have not sold it yet. You can give me a call at 769-610-6403, my name is Owen.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012 Moving in 39042
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Mississippi > Rankin County > Brandon > 39042 > Moving in 39042
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer