Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

36695 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 9
Tue Jul 26, 2016
J15foster asked:
How do I fix this. My address is 13285 Tom Gaston Rd. Mobile, AL 36695. I want to edit listing as it is not accurate. I did not create the listing.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue May 19, 2015
Deborah Darrington asked:
Sat Feb 16, 2013
That would be a question for your Loan Officer and your Buyer's Agent. Only they know the details of your transaction.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Port City Team answered:
Of the homes sold in December 2012 in Mobile County the average days on the market was 97 days. Active homes on the market that are available for sale have an average days on the market of 182 days. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Clifton Henderson answered:
Hello Car from Semmes Al
You can go to for my current REO listings. I can set you up with
an email alert system that will email you the newest foreclosure for the Mobile or Baldin county area.
If you have a specific search parameter, let me know and I can set up a specific search just for your
needs. I can also email you the current list, (Its rather large, easier if you narrowed the parameter down
to what you are looking for)
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Donna Testa answered:
I suggest you find a CDPE certified Realtor. Go to and click on find a CDPE. This person will be an expert on Distressed Properties. Donna Testa Realtor, CBR, CDPE
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Barbara Stanton answered:
I suggest that you talk with the Tax Revenue office, but my hunch would be that the taxes would be based on the purchase price. The appraisal that is done for the loan does not overlap to the tax assessors office (to my knowledge). And yes, you do have "instant equity". Congratulations! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Rosia Gibbs answered:
The gulf coast MLS, Hud homes store and homepath websites are a good place to start of you are looking for foreclosures in mobile and Baldwin counties or you can give me a call at (251) 348-2408 and I can email you listings of foreclosures. I will be happy to assist you ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Rameh Khazen answered:

I am an agent in Mobile. It's not displaying the address for us to see but you can locate property taxes by address or name of the owner on the website I am going to link.

Rameh Dickens
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice