Home Selling in 36535 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
Can I sell by owner and advertise on Trulia?
Sure you can, just enter your Real Estate License number when opening your profile.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 15, 2015 Home Selling in 36535
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Baldwin County > Foley > 36535 > Home Selling in 36535
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer