Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

36303 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Mar 5, 2016
Stupollock answered:
Ask him, if he/she was a cash buyer then it is likely they are investors who may be fixing the house to sell anyway. It never hurts to ask. You will likely pay more than you offered previously, hopefully they will have made repairs and improvements that would make a new offer acceptable to you.

Just my two cents as a home buyer/home rehabber
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Bordeaux5980 answered:
Call Professional Restorative Services at 334/726-3839. They will clean up water damage, mold and anything else that you need help with. They did some work for me and I was very satisfied. Good luck.
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Bobby Dean answered:
Find an agent you are comfortable with to represent you as a buyer's agent. Our local agency agreement requires the agent to seek compensation from the seller first. Your agent should be able to answer all your questions and work in your behalf at no cost to you. If there is a real estate sign in the yard the agents for that company work for the seller. Usually terms and price are negotionable ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Annette Levinson answered:
If you can't save money, how will you pay more then your current rent for a house?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice