Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 34747 : Real Estate Advice

  • All100
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying55
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 6
Mon Feb 6, 2017
Mark LeMenager answered:
A mortgage lender is not going to finance furniture, so yes technically it is a problem, but doesn't seem like a very big one. Discuss with your lender.
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 20, 2015
Rocco Fording answered:
Check out this guide to help you make a US property purchase:
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 12, 2015
Usually the rates on Foreign national loans are higher then your regular FHA or conventional loan
That is because of the risk level involved
We do Foreign National Loans
You have to put a minimum of 25% down
you do not need a US social security number or US credit . it is for people living and working abroad that want to buy a second ( vacation) home or an investment property in the US

Pls contact me for more details

Tom Bawany
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS# 519971
Envoy Mortgage
407 924 2759
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Bernard Scarpa answered:
Hello Kevin,

I have sent you an email in the past to answer your questions about finding help with getting an ITIN number. I specialize in the Kissimmee Orlando area of Florida. I am sure I can help you find a property. If you would like to contact me this is my contact information.

Moving to the states can be done. You just need to go throught the right steps. Having a job would be one of the first steps. I can give you a contact person that will help you when you are ready. As far as getting an ITIN number, below is the contact person you will need to speak with.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Harding And Associates CPA Susan Harding 863-968-1010

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843
Web site:
View my reviews on my web site
... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Pls contact me if you are doing a USDA Loan
I have done many and am very familiar with the Process
I can give you details on qualifying , both for yourself and the property

Tom Bawany
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS # 519971
Envoy Mortgage
407 924 2759
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 18, 2009
Yeah..what Andrew said. I included the link to banks that have imploded. There you can find out if the bank you are working with is going out of business etc.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice