Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 34667 : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Roxanne Bracewell answered:
Hi Colleen,
Some of these home can be found by searching on the Pasco County property website scroll down and see if there is a commercial flag on the property however if it is an older sinkhole before there were a lot of records being kept it can be a problem you can call a local insurance company they usually have records of sinkhole homes.

Always do your homework Colleen many repaired sinkhole homes come with a warranty and are insurable, if you find you need help feel free to give me a call.

Kindest Regards
Roxanne M. Bracewell
Re/Max Marketing Specialists
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice