Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 34652 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Wed Jul 27, 2011
Steven Zimmerman answered:

For any question seeking Legal advice, you should always contact an Attorney, as Realtors are not Licensed / Qualified to provide Legal Opinion.

That said, depending on where you live, there are some areas in Pasco County where you may be allowed to wave Sink Hole Coverage, but again, this is a question you should seek Legal Council.

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI
GULF HARBORS Resident & Specialist
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 27, 2011
Violet answered:
flood, wind and sinkhole, which my mortgage co insists i get comes to $3600, plus sinkhole will be raising exhorbitantly very soon!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice