Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 34639 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Aug 15, 2017
Jbattista29 asked:
My husband took sole possession of the home and lived there for 2 years before he feel behind on payments. It has now appeared on my credit report I want to find out more information on…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun May 23, 2010
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
How are they going to buy the house from you? Unless they have cash or a wealthy realative the likely hood of them buying the house is small. Don't waste any time, start the eviction and if they can come up with the money to buy it great, if not, you will be able to get the sherif to evict them and you can take over ownership.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Fri May 21, 2010
Joseph Runfola answered:
NY State laws grant a period of redemption after a tax sale during which a defaulted owner or lienholder may redeem the property by paying the amount paid at the tax sale plus interest and charges. This is known as the statutory right of redemption. During the statutory redemption period the property owner and other parties who have an interest in the property, including a mortgagee, may redeem the property by paying the back taxes together with penalties and interest. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Spring, ask the Seller to do a short sale. If you're an agent you may be able to earn a commission on the short sale. Good luck! Alma
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice