Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 34608 : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon May 4, 2015
Kirsten Prizzi 239-248-1667 answered:
I would call a professional immediately if you see a sinkhole on your property or nearby.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 24, 2014
Cheryl Peters answered:
The seller must disclose any and all information they know about the home. Houses with repaired/unrepaired sink holes are now on the the property appraisers website.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 27, 2008
The Florida Property Experts answered:
Hi Debbie,

Would love to help, but I don't know which property you're asking about...

Get back to me with some information and I'll let you know where it stands...


Josh ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice