Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 34117 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Dec 15, 2014
Myersjulie31 answered:
If you are trying to figure this out, it might be best to just call and find out. Then you can get specifics about the systems, and then you can know what kind of shape they are in. And if you are wanting to have a well, you could ask if you are allowed to install a well, even if it is a public system. My sister has a well, and I've noticed that her water tastes much better, and I've been thinking about getting a well so I can have this, so it might be something for you to look into! ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Mary Horesco answered:
There are Collier County building code requirements, which include all related systems.
I also have inspectors for well/softeners, septic, roof, and much more.......I have sold homes in Golden Gate Estates and know the pitfalls for those with of lack of knowledge.

Contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Mary Horesco, Realtor
"Outstanding Performance Award Winner"
Downing- Frye Realty, Inc.

... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice