Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 33914 : Real Estate Advice

  • All60
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling12
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Mike Lombardo answered:
Typically, because short sales require an "arm's length transaction" addendum, that won't be possible. The bank wants to see that you haven't manipulated your own financial situation for the benefit of a family member and they do a thorough investigation on the purchaser so there's not a good way to get around it. I use an attorney-owned short sale mediation company to negotiate my short sales called InRem. The folks at InRem have closed hundreds of short sales and I'm sure they'd be happy to go over your situation with you. You can reach them at 239-257-8189. There are still other options available to both you and your parents and I'd be honored to go over some of those with you.

Give me a call if I can be of any help. Good luck,

Mike Lombardo
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 22, 2012
Marc Comisar answered:
Get yourself a Realtor.
1 vote 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice