Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 33617 : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Lynn Brock answered:
Homeown, based upon your questions, yes, you would be best served to hire a professional.

The information provided in this forum is excellent in nature, however, to conduct business with such serious financial consequences would be best serve working with a real estate professional.

It is up to you to decide and select the professional(s) with whom you entrust to do their professional best on your behalf. As a principal in the transaction, the success will be dependent upon your cooperation and participation in the it. Successful closure requires all interested parties to work together.

Best regards,

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Muncha,

If you're buying a property that is listed for sale by a Realtor you can write your offer so that you will have a week to do your due diligence and cancel if needed.

Also a seller's disclosure signed by the seller should reveal any sinkhole claims. Bank owned properties will not offer a written seller's disclosure, however. You should contact the association management directly once you have a contract to verify previous or future claims and also to see if there are any planned "special assessments". A special assessment could cost tens of thousands of dollars so it's crucial for you to do the homework to ensure you know exactly what you're getting into before you buy. Your Realtor can assist you with this information gathering.

Hope this helps.
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty, Inc.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice