Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33601 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Jul 22, 2017
Steve Bracero answered:
Take a look at take a look at your state laws, it should tell you what you need to follow
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 25, 2017
Diane Christner answered:
If you are not happy with the level of service you are receiving, contact the broker of the real estate company with your complaints and see what other options are available to you. Perhaps the broker is willing to provide oversight on your transaction. Perhaps the broker is willing to assign a different agent to your transaction or add a 2nd agent that may be a better fit for you. Perhaps all that is required is the broker to communicate to your current agent that your expectations are not being met at this time. See what you can work out with the broker as your contract is actually with the broker and he/she does not want to have unhappy customers. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice