Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 33573 : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Alma Kee answered:
Call your lender if you have been served paperwork that says "lis pendens". Also contact an attorney asap and if you cannot afford an attorney, contact the Hillsborough County Bar Association for help.

All the best,
Alma Kee
Future Home Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Alma Kee answered:
Go to the Sheriff's website to narrow your search. Then call the Sheriff's office if you still need help.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 20, 2011
George Bakes answered:
Patrick: We have many local Coldwell Banker offices in your area of Florida...I would be happy to refer a great local agent/broker to assist with whatever real estate needs you can contact me at Thank you. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Reyna Mompoint answered:
No this house is occupied and can't be rented fro a month.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
In My Neighborhood in Nearby Locations