Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in 33572 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Sep 8, 2012
Ann M Kruse answered:
check the Hillsborough County School website. Generally you need an electric bill or something that shows current residency. In my opinion if you own it and not renting it out what would the problem be? ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 22, 2009
Nadine Mauro answered:
Hi Nic,

An answer to this question would be a violation of Fair Housing guidelines.

Nadine Mauro
The Herman Group Real Estate
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice