Property Q&A in 33572 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
can you adjust value based on recent sales?
Hi Gaspar,

You can click on the tab that says "Edit Home Facts". I'm not sure if you can add recent sales.

I can also send you a pretty detailed report with up to date comps if y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 4, 2014 Property Q&A in 33572
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Hillsborough County > Apollo Beach > 33572 > Property Q&A in 33572
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer