Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33558 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Mon Apr 24, 2017
Angelica P answered:

The photos have been removed from our display as you requested.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
Trulia does not typically monitor questions on this forum, you'll have to contact Customer Service. Trulia is probably getting the info from other sources, such as Realty Trac. The only way to truly delete the bad info is to track down the source of it. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Alma Kee answered:
The Engineer's Report is on public records here:

It says was "most likely" related to typical minor settlement but it continues to state that they found "evidence of sinkhole activity occurring beneath the property".

$20k seems a low estimate, how much did the Insurance Company pay ?
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 3, 2014
Josh Barnett answered:
Fri Aug 15, 2014
Christopher Freyre answered:
Please visit our website at We specialize in Realtor Rebates and have credited every single buyer's transaction that we have closed with 50% of our Commission. Every Time, Every Deal! If you have any questions at all call me at (813) 562-4033 or my Broker at (813) 318-2526. ... more
0 votes 39 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 30, 2011
Lisa Reeves answered:
Here is the website for Cheval's CDD. It may give you some insight to the fee structure. It looks like they are installing reclaimed water and some other improvements.

While CDD's are deterrents it really is just another name for Non-Ad Valorem Assessments or Homeowners Fees by another name. There are also special taxing districts in Valrico and Brandon set-up specifically so the Homeowners Association dues are collected as tax assessments. The improvements of your community will be paid for by the members. So if its not annually as a CDD - it could be whenever the improvement is needed and tact on as a special assessment. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice