Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 33484 : Real Estate Advice

  • All50
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 7
Tue Mar 7, 2017
Ed Robles answered:
Same thing happens to me. I wish someone would tell us how to fix it.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 12, 2015
robinbeautiful13 asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 10, 2014
lmullane203 asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 27, 2014
maurice answered:
Palm greens is a no pets community
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 5, 2014
William Hammer asked:
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 28, 2010
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
Kings Point cable package does not include internet service. Comcast is the cable provider if you want to add internet service at an additional cost. Or, you can have DSL internet service provided by AT&T at a reasonable cost -- approximately $15.00 monthly.

Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 27, 2010
Sheri Bell Hack answered:
I am not sure if you are unhappy with your listing agent or buyer's agent so I addressed both situations. First , if you entered into an exclusive right of sale listing agreement with your broker to sell your home, then you cannot enter into another listing agreement with a new broker until the first listing agreement expires. You can withdraw the property from the market. Or if you want to stay with the brokerage company, but you don't like your agent, you can call the brokerage company and explain that you would like another agent in the company to handle the listing. Then it is up to the brokerage company to work the situation out with the two agents in their company, commissions, etc . Agreements are entered into with the brokerage company; the agent works for the broker unless the agent is the owner/broker as well. Read your listing agreement or have your attorney review it for you.

If you are unhappy with your buyer's agent, then just be honest and tell the agent you prefer to work with someone else that you feel is more dedicated or has more time to devote to you, unless you are already in a contract on a property that they are representing you on or they showed you a property that you are or were in negotiations with, and/or you decide to go back to that property and make another offer with your new broker. Things get complicated at that point because there may be a procuring cause issue between your new broker and your old broker over who is entitled to the selling agent's commission (the buyer's agent is the selling agent) if the deal goes through and you buy the property. To avoid any unpleasant sitautions, just be honest with all your brokers so they can decide between them how to work out any potential commission disputes over a property they both are claiming they were the procuring cause on. It's always best to end the relationship in a friendly business manner because you never know when you may end up in a negotiation on a property with that agent again on the other side of a deal. They may represent a listing that you want to buy down the road. Also, if you signed a buyer's agent loyalty agreement with your old agent stating that you agreed to have your agent exclusively represent you in all negotiations to purchase property or pay a commission anyway for property that that the agent showed you during the contract period that you bought, you could be liable for that commission. Again, read your buyer's agent loyalty agreement or have your attorney review it.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice